Our Guarantee - your peace of mind
Any order supplied and fitted by Falcon Windows comes with a 10 year, insurance-backed parts and labour guarantee with Installations Assured Ltd.
At Falcon Windows we recognise the difference that a good guarantee backing a company really makes to the confidence of people considering investing in double-glazing or other home improvements. To find out more details of this guarantee cover: view the Installations Assured Guarantee leaflet here.
A family-run business trading for over 30 years, Falcon has an enviable reputation in the double-glazing business in Ipswich, Suffolk and North Essex, but we know that peace of mind is important. By offering as standard a 10 year insurance-backed guarantee that comes into force on day one should the company go into liquidation, our customers can rest assured. We hear time and time again how much this is appreciated. Don't just take our word for it - hear what our customers have to say.
For full information on Installations Assured Ltd, please contact:
Installations Assured Ltd
Installations Assured Limited
164 Bedford Road
Telephone: (01234) 855377
Fax: (01234) 841110
A note on Guardian Warm Roofs
As fully trained, registered Guardian Warm Roof installers, all our Guardian Warm Roof installations come with a 40 year product guarantee.
Falcon Windows - a FENSA registered company
FENSA is the market leader, largest and longest established government authorised Competent Person Scheme (CPS) for the replacement of windows, doors, roof windows and roof lights in England and Wales against the relevant Building Regulations. As a member of FENSA, Falcon Windows is regularly assessed by an 'independent inspection body' for its ability to install replacement windows and doors in accordance with the relevant Building Regulations. It can also sign off work without local authority involvement.
In choosing Falcon Windows, a FENSA double glazing registered company, you are protected as a consumer when purchasing double glazing for your home.
- Ten year insurance-backed guarantee available on every installation.
- FENSA Building Regulations certificate dispatched for every registered installation as proof of compliance
- Your property will be compliant with Building Regulations without the added cost and time of arranging assessment by Building Control ie. You do not have to register your window or door installation with the local authority yourself. Not only is the FENSA approach much faster and easier - it is likely to save you hundreds of pounds.
Find out more at Fensa Homeowner here for further hints and tips.
Abiding by recommended codes of practice from the Glass & Glazing Federation
Falcon Windows is a company which you contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and actually speak to a representative for an emergency call out, or any other service that we offer. Our service calls follow meticulous systems to ensure that your requirements are met swiftly and to the highest level of personal service.
- All calls are logged
- Full details of the situation are taken
- Any further information needed will be taken from our existing customer files
- Service call documentation will be handed to the After Sales Technician
- After the service call has been completed a full report will be written for future referral